Monday, September 1, 2008

del.icio.us

Del.icio.us seems like a good tool to help me organise my bookmarks. I find it difficult to get my head around the idea that anybody else would be interested in my personal, as distinct from work, bookmarks. I can see that it would be an excellent tool for sharing good websites for reference inquiries. Could be an excellent tool for our staff to be able to share their knowledge and to make it easier for us when handling difficult questions.
However, I still wonder when I will get the time to write on my blog, check my RSS feeds, add to the entry for Lithgow on Wikipedia and, now, add more bookmarks on del.icio.us - let alone look at and comment on other peoples blogs! I shall add to my bookmarks over the next few days and see how useful del.icio.us is when I want to organise things.

No comments: